Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

So I haven't really had anything to blog about lately and haven't even taken any pictures for a long time! Anyway I decided to do a little update on our boring lives! Well we finished our service mission and are now back in our old ward. Our ward changed a lot in the 1 year and 3 months that we were gone! It has been hard to get back into things but they wasted no time on giving us callings. Daniel got called to ward financial clerk and to be the 10-11 year old primary boys teacher. I got called to be the Enrichment Leader again, I was it for like 4 years before.

I am almost 34 weeks now and am so ready for this little boy to come! I had Ryan at 36 weeks so that would be like 2 weeks from now, but I guess this guy will come when he is ready. I just got the car seat and stroller I ordered, I was so excited to get them! I think I have everything I need now! I just wanted to feel ready this time, so I even have my bag packed already! The only set back is that we haven't picked a name yet and really have no good ideas on one either. The baby was in breech position so hopefully he turns soon too! Here is a picture of the new stroller and car seat.

Hailey had her 100 day party at school today. She was so excited about it! She got to wear her shirt she painted for it! Here is a picture of her with her shirt,her 100 beads, and her 100 stickers book!

10 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Cute stroller/car seat set! I am so SUPER excited for you to have him. Can it come any sooner??? LOL! I would suggest names but am very leary in case I like them when I have more in 10 years Haha! You can always name him AL:0)!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Now you have to look at all the empty baby stuff until he gets here. It makes the time go so much slower so don't look! I love all the cute stuff you have gotten!

aprilhoyt said...

Wow!! I didn't realize you were so close!! how exciting!! we always had a hard time with boy names...long lists of girls...but no boys. Cute stroller and car seat!

Dickey Family said...

Cute stroller and car seat. Maybe he will turn the day before you have him. Jaylie did not that it mattered for me. cute stroller and car seat

Dickey Family said...

Don't mind my last comment, I am typing and holding a fussy baby at the same time. (hard to think)

Tiffany said...

Just sit tight you can't have that baby to soon, enjoy being pregnant because it's the last time for you, right? Plus our kids need to be a little closer in age. haha. good luck with things and we want to know as soon as it happens. it was good talking to you by the way!

the stone fam:) said...

i love the carseat and stroller!! mike and daniel have the same calling mike is the ward financial guy also!! well i have tons of cute boy names i could list them all i just dont know if you will like any of them but here it goes!! Body or Brody,dawson,

the stone fam:) said...

sorry anyway there is Payson, Boston, Lincoln, Hayden, Cardon, Treydon, colton, Grayson, Easton, Canon, Jarom, Sawyer, Brawly, benson, brenner, Riker, i think that Riker would be cute with Ryan!! k well i have tons more than that so if you want anymore than just let me know!! good luck love you guys!!

carrie said...

come back!

Tania said...

How fun to go back to the Alameda Ward! You're so good at Enrichment, they must not have gotten enough of you! Cute baby gear! I'm now in the stages of getting rid of things here and there. You'll have to email me the latest news from the ward. I miss you guys! Terry just got called to be the 2nd counselor in the bishopric here. We don't see much of him on Sundays anymore. Take care!!