Sunday, November 9, 2008

Shaved Heads


Do they look alike? We have been trying to not spend money where we don't have to, so Daniel just shaved his and Ryan's heads! I keep teasing Ryan and saying where's all your hair you look like a bald man, and he said maybe he can be a bald man for Halloween!! What a funny boy! I don't have anything else to post about, we have been pretty boring since the Halloween craze. I think I have finally gotten over the morning sickness, it's been a record I don't think I have thrown up for 2 weeks now! I was never sick this long with my others! Well at least I feel a lot better, but now I am just so tired all the time. I had another ultra sound and they said that I don't have placenta previa anymore, so that is good. I took Ashley and Hailey with me and they were so excited to see the baby moving all around. We also could see him holding on to and playing with the umbilical cord, it was pretty cool! The girls have also enjoyed feeling him move! It's kind of fun with older kids that get so excited to experience these kind of things!

6 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Cute! I should do that with my boys! They all need hair cuts.

Hudson Clan said...

Keep it short while you can! My boys always loved short hair and now suddenly Jeff wants his hair longer!

Dickey Family said...

That is what John did to Jaytin's a couple weeks ago too. Save a buck or two is our goal too. Glad you are feeling better! How fun that the girls get to go with you!

Tiffany said...

What cute boys. We do our own haircutting around here to. Glad your feeling better, that's a bummer to be sick for so long! Are you coming up anytime before you have that baby?

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

How funny, Derrick shaved his and Ethans Saturday night. I would say YES, they do look a lot a like, I bet that makes Daniel beam with pride:). Can't wait to see what this new little guy looks like! Have you thought of any names?

The Watkins said...

Ryan is all about shaving his head too. I guess that leaves me more money to go and get my hair done!! Hopefully you are over your morning sickness for good now. How neat that the girls got to go and see the ultrasound.