I have been meaning to do a post on this for a while! My nephew Kyle is in the Army and is leaving to Iraq this Thursday. He is such a great kid(well still my little kid nephew to me even though he is all grown up now)! He originally thought he wouldn't have to go to Iraq until next year but found out he had to leave a lot sooner. So him and his girl, Tara got married a few weeks ago! He is stationed in Fort Carson Colorado so he is about an hour away from us! On Saturday him and Tara came up to see us and say goodbye before he leaves. We are proud of him and we just love Tara! We had fun seeing them together and they are just so good for each other! Anyway I know a lot of you reading this knew Kyle when he was little so I just wanted to update on him! 
This is a picture of them when Kyle was in basic training!
This is a picture I took of them in my front yard on Saturday!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, I can't believe that is Kyle, we are getting old Kim. I will keep him in my prayers!
Kim - it's so good to "see" you!!! Your kids are absolutely beautiful and I can't believe you have 3 1/2 already! You don't look any older than the last time I saw you 9ish years ago. It's so great to hear that you are all doing fantastic, and I'm really thrilled to be in touch again!
Holy Cow Kim, I can't BELIEVE he's married and how long ago did he join the army? Last I heard he was thinking about it. What an honorable young man and I will pray he is protected! I can't believe our nephews are so old, soon I will get to see my oldest pitching at MCC (whenever they have their first game). Thanks for sharing and they are a very GOOD LOOKING couple too BTW!:)
He is all grown up now isnt' he! HE probably wouldn't remember me but he looks like he's turned into a fine young man! I wish him well.
isn't it crazy to see our "kid" family (brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews) grow up! It sure makes me feel old!! haha...but that's so awesome that he's serving our country!
Post a Comment