Ryan has been so into Batman and Superman lately! He makes me tie his blanket on him for a cape! Good thing Grandma Cottam is making him a real cape for his upcoming Birthday! He is so funny, the other day I told him that he wasn't Superman anymore that I was now, he looked at me funny and said "no you Super Mommy". He calls Hailey "Super Girl" and Ashley is his "Super Horsey". Today he also told me he wasn't Superman anymore that he changed into Batman with Super Powers! I love this boy he has such an imagination! He is always pretending! I can't believe how much he has grown up, he's not a baby anymore! Boohoo!
Monday, September 22, 2008
My little Super Hero
Posted by Jensen Family at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so cute!!!!!! Give him a kiss for me!
That is so cute!! It's crazy the imagination kids come with!! I love it!!
Isn't it fun! Jaytin actually has a superman costume. I love their little imaginations.
I love BOYS and their SUPER IMAGINATIONS! You are a super Mommy too I am sure, he's a smart little cookie. What a fun little park below, it looks cute!
What a cutie! He looks a lot like Hailey. I was just telling the kids that it's a great day to go to Denver. It's getting cold here and it's supposed to be 80 there! Wishful thinking! Say hi to your family!
Oh to be a little boy! He needs to come be superman with my boys!
Post a Comment