Hey everyone this is a good website that has a lot of good info on food storage and being prepared. Unfortunately you can't buy from this guy unless you live in Colorado. He is really nutty about things but has good info on other stuff. This guy is not LDS but he has came and spoke to many wards and says he really respects "Mormons" for wanting to be "Prepared"! We just bought 4 plastic drums from him to store water and grains in! You should check out his info on his website even if you don't live in Co! www.drum-runners.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks!! It's always good to be prepared!
HEy that's funny becasue I am arranging this exact thing right now. I have a guy that's coming up from the valley and selling these same containers up here. So if any of your family is interested let me know. i am selling 15, 30 and 55 gallon containers!
I have been working on our food storage lately to.
Post a Comment