Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey

Hailey had a fun Birthday yesterday! She got to choose where we went out to lunch and later we had some family in town! The day before her birthday was Ashley and Hailey's combine part at Monkey Bizness. They had tons of fun and a lot of people came! Unfortunately I forgot my camera and didn't take any pictures. I can't believe Hailey is 5. She has grown up so much. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with her, Ashley was only 3 months old! I was very worried and didn't know how I was going to do it with them so close together! But everything worked out great! Hailey was a good baby and slept really good. She has always been so happy! She is the little nice and tender one of the family! Our family is so lucky to have her!

We love you Hailey!

3 comments:

Dickey Family said...

Hurray! I finally got time to check out your blog. What a pretty family picture. Your kids are growing up!! Happy late late birthday Ashley and Hailey oh and Kim too! Jaytin likes your chickens. Him and Jaylie have some chickens too. He also liked your caterpillars and butterflies. Seeing you guys on your boat sure makes us want to go on vacation with you guys again.

Tania said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! Kim, you had just had her when we moved to Denver! I can't believe it's been 5 years! Time flies. I love how you describe your girls. You are such a great and loving mom!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. Your kids are getting so big....time for another one:)? I am so jealous of the baby chicks, I remember having them as a school project or something wiht school and ever since then I ALWAYS wanted some. So very cute, keep us updated with them PLEASE. Just for me though:)!