Hey how are you guys. Looks like you have your hands full with birthdays and chickens. How fun is that. I am so glad you posted some pics of the other cousins kids I have only seen them a couple of times. Your girls are so cute. We have birthdays coming up soon to Azhlinn will be 3 on the 24th and Tycee will be 6 on the 2nd of August. Hope everyone is well, tell all the cousins hi for me when you see them. Oh and David and Carol.
How fun, i think it's a great idea for the kids to have some pet chickens. Hey thanks for the card I got it today, did you make it yourself, it's way cute!
How cute Kim! They are so cute, I am so jealous! Thanks for the call too, I have been busy and not feeling well and will try and call you back when everything settles down a little!
Daniel and Kim were married in 2001. We have 4 kids: Ashley is 11, Hailey is 10, Ryan is 7, and Corbin is 4! We own a Rental Business in Colorado. Daniel takes care of that, and Kim gets to stay home with the kiddos. As a family we like to go boating, camping and anything fun outdoors!
4 comments:
How fun! Do they make alot of noise?
Hey how are you guys. Looks like you have your hands full with birthdays and chickens. How fun is that. I am so glad you posted some pics of the other cousins kids I have only seen them a couple of times. Your girls are so cute. We have birthdays coming up soon to Azhlinn will be 3 on the 24th and Tycee will be 6 on the 2nd of August. Hope everyone is well, tell all the cousins hi for me when you see them. Oh and David and Carol.
How fun, i think it's a great idea for the kids to have some pet chickens. Hey thanks for the card I got it today, did you make it yourself, it's way cute!
How cute Kim! They are so cute, I am so jealous! Thanks for the call too, I have been busy and not feeling well and will try and call you back when everything settles down a little!
Post a Comment