This last week I have just been so thankful that my kids have cousins to play with and that live close by! Earlier in the week I watched my 3 nephews, and they had tons of fun! The 1st pic is them playing in the playhouse and the 2nd is of the oldest cousin on Daniel's side of the family! What a Stud, huh!
Then last night I watched my nieces, Daniel's sisters girls which are exactly one year apart like my girls! The 1st pic on the bottom row is Ryan and Maddie and the 2nd pic is Daniel holding Sammi, Maddie's little sister, and Hailey sitting with them. I just have been so thankful that my kids have cousins to play with and have fun with! I wish they could play with their Arizona cousins more often.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Cousins! Cousins!
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya the Arizona cousins miss them!!!
Is that your swingset, man I wish i had something in the backyard for my kids to play on, dirt isn't very fun, for me at least! Cousins are good fun aren't they!
Post a Comment