Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Sales

Yesterday I went to Children's Place and got my 2 nieces each a pair of the cutest jeans for $2.99 and each a shirt for $2.99, and my nephew some overalls for $2.99. Such a good deal! And then today we went to Old Navy because it was $1 flip flops day, and most of the kids clothes were 50% off! We ended up with 3 flip flops, 7 shirts, 3 shorts, 2 leggings, 2 capris, and a hat! Gotta love those great deals! It was even worth the 20 minute wait in line with 3 kids!! I love shopping when there are cute things for cheap! Here are the girls in one of their new shirts and leggings that they picked out themselves! I have a lot fun shopping with my them now, because they get so excited about getting new things, especially when I let them pick a few things out themselves!

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Super CUTE, I love the leggings. I wish I had the body to wear those.......ugggggg, I get sick thinking about it, haha! I love great deals too!

Tiffany said...

Man, I wish we had an old navy here, sounds like some good deals. The girls sure are cute in their outfits.

MCMEMORIES said...

I told you we are a lot a like Kim. We hit the $1.00 Old Navy flip flop sale too! We even bought some for next year!!! We swung into Kohl's too and I bought the girls $48.00 dresses for $4.80 each! I bought some baby outfts too for $1.60 a pair. I'm not having any more babies but they'll make great cheap baby gifts and I couldn't pass them up for that price!