
These are a few pictures I took of two different beautiful sunsets! The first one I took when we were out in NE plains of Co. The second one is when we were out at the Lake on the boat! It was so cool because you could see these rays really well. They were both very pretty, the pics don't do them justice!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Colorado Sunsets
Posted by Jensen Family at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very beautiful! I love sunsets and scenery shots. very good picture skills kim!
Beautiful! Our sunsets are hazy these days. The sun looks like a huge glowing hot pink ball in the sky and you can look right at it. The fires in California are making lots of smoke which travels up here I guess. It even smells a little smoky. Crazy!
Those pictures make me want to move there.
Post a Comment