These are old pictures but I just barely got them today from Rachel. These are from Daniel's sister Rachel's wedding almost a year ago. I thought they were pretty cute so I decided to post them even though they are old!
Ashley really takes after her aunt Rachel in so many ways, it is so funny!
Hailey looks so sweet is this picture! But that is Hailey she is always pretty sweet!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Flower Girls
Posted by Jensen Family at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What cute flower girls they are. I bet they felt extra special that day! Love the little white dresses.
Yep those are my nieces! They are so cute. Give them kisses for me.
So pretty! Camille can't believe how big they are. (Syriana too!) It's so fun to see everyone!
How cute! I bet that made their day to be flower girls (seriously didn't know I just repeated what Tiffany wrote until I looked over and saw her comment, haha I guess we think alike:)!
What adorable flower girls!
Where are you, it's been almost a week? just checkin on you!
Your girls look so much like you! That was really funny seeing you in the airport. You'll have to do a cruise...it was great! Oh, and for sure get scuba certified.
Post a Comment