I know I haven't posted for a while. Our computer is down and we have been out of town. Business was slow so last week we just decided to pack up and go on a trip! We went to San Diego and then went back through Az and saw my parents and my sisters. For all my friends that wonder why I didn't call it is because we were only in Az for 2 1/2 days. And most of that time I got an infected tooth and have been in horrible pain. My whole side of my face is swollen up. So I will post pics of our trip once we get our computer fixed and I can download them.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well while I can't waite for the pics, but I can't stop thinking about your infected tooth! Sounds pretty awefull, and it always has perfect timing!
HEY there! :) Thanks for the comment! Ha. Yeah that is how Jolyn and I started talking too, because she knew my folks from way back when! :) haha.
Got your comment on my blog. Hope your tooth is better!! We definitly need to get together when you come back home.
It was so fun and shocking to run into you at Wal-mart! Definately a pleasant surprise. I'm sorry to hear about your tooth, that's not a good way to end a trip! Wished we could have had time to get together... some day!
Post a Comment