Monday, November 22, 2010

Girls

This is the conversation I overheard from the girls yesterday!

Ashley: "Hailey will you go throw this away?"

Hailey: "No! Go throw it away yourself!"

Ashley: "Your so mean and you never do anything for me. Don't you remember our lesson today at church about helping people and doing service."

Hailey: "Yeah, but I don't have to do it for you though!"

Ha, kids are so funny, I got a kick out of it!



I love these girls, even though their constant fighting and bickering drives me insane, sometimes little conversations like this just make me laugh! I love how close they are in age and sometimes they are the best of friends! Like at school they try to eat together everyday for lunch and play at lunch recess! Then the second we get home from school they are back to fighting though! I just hope they are close when they are teenagers other wise I am in big trouble!

4 comments:

Gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hudson Clan said...

What cute girls! Jeff and Troy were such good freinds when they were younger, then competition set in and its been crazy since! Girls shouldn't have a problem with that right????

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

You heard how my kids were yelling at eachother when I called!!! What a bunch of pains in my big fat butt!! :) Yes you gotta love them kiddos and really I do. Just not the yelling!

aprilhoyt said...

That is too cute!!