Any one that is on my facebook has probably seen these already, but I thought I'd still do a post about our trip to Hawaii for memory sake! A few weeks ago we were talking about going on a road trip to Oregon but then we started looking for deals to Hawaii and we decided on the warm vacation instead! We booked it on a Monday night and left our house for the airport by 9 the next morning! I know we are crazy but it is fun to be spontaneous! With owning our own business we have to go places when we can, spur of the moment when it is slow. We went to the island Oahu, and stayed 2 blocks from Waikiki beach. It was a lot of fun and tiring (for me)! The kids were actually really good! It is always a pain following a 1 1/2 year old around but Corbin was pretty good considering. We had the most fun snorkeling, we found a cool place that was perfect for the kids and us to snorkel. Here are some of the highlights of our trip. We took a Catamaran boat ride, we drove mostly around the whole island, we hiked to a waterfall and Daniel and the kids went swimming in the water hole at the bottom of it, we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, we went shopping along Waikiki, Daniel got to do a dive and go through a sunken ship and he saw a huge sea turtle, we went to the Temple open house (they just remodeled it and were having the open house and we went through it with all the kids, it was really cool especially for the kids to see), and we went swimming and sat in the hot tub at the hotel almost every night there. My camera stopped working so I didn't take any pictures the last 4 days of the trip, just a few with my phone.
Waikiki BeachCorbin loving the sand and water!
Boogie boarding and we rented a surf board they had fun on too!
Ryan on the Catamaran.
Beautiful water!
View from our Hotel!
Corbin at the fun Snorkeling place we loved. There were deeper parts.
Watching the surfers, this beach had crazy huge waves! It was awesome!
Aaahhh I wish I could be back at that water! The water was so warm and blue!
The weather was so perfect, it even rained a little but wasn't a big deal because it was still warm and we still played at the beach! Someday I would like to go on a relaxing warm vacation with no kids! We just can't leave them yet though, they are too young! Actually I don't know if I can ever leave them for that long! It was a good trip and I wish I could be back in the warm weather, I am not ready for the winter!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Hawaii
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So beautiful and looks like fun! Corbin looks good enough to munch on! :)
How fun to be so spontanious!!! Making memories is the best thing ever for families:) The kids pictures are so cute and I agree with Sandi, you could just munch on Corbin!!!
Post a Comment