Monday, December 13, 2010

Daniel and Ryan's "Road Trip"

Daniel and Ryan went on a week long road trip with Daniel's dad, last week! They went all the way to New York and back! I was worried about how Ryan would do and I tried to talk Daniel out of it! But Ryan had his mind set on going with Dad and Grandpa so I finally gave in! Daniel said he did great even for driving in the car for so long. I guess my boy has just grown up! That was the longest I have ever been away from Ryan! Here are some pictures of their adventure!

They got to go on a helicopter ride around the City and Statue of Liberty!



They went to the museum!

Picture in front of "Dum,Dum"! That's what Ryan calls it from the movie Night at the Museum!

Picture of Ryan and Grandpa!