Since we took a last minute trip to Hawaii, we were gone for Halloween. We didn't do the whole trick-or-treat thing and the girls missed their parties at school. But we did have a fun party the week before that my sister in-laws put on! Here are some pictures of us before that party.Gypsy Princess Ashley!
Rock Star Hannah Montana Hailey!
Sneaky Ninja Boy Ryan!
Cutest little Indian Boy Corbin!
Scary Vampiress mom!
Freaky Crazy Clown Dad Daniel!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Halloween
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kimberly I didn't know you had a blog! Your family is so cute.
Wow! Nice costumes!
Wow Kim! You are HOT!!! I love the kids costumes and love Hailey's cute stinken pose!!
Looks like you all had a blast for Halloween. I miss having little ones to dress up. James is a definitely too big now. :(
Post a Comment