Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Visit to AZ for Easter

We made a last minute trip down to Lakeside to see my parents and my sisters and their families for Easter. It was a lot of fun and the kids were actually pretty good on the drive! It was great being with my family. My kids had so much fun with their cousins! On the way back home we took the long way through the mountains. It was so pretty and we saw tons of deer and elk.

8 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

how fun!! I wish I was there and could have seen you! oh well...glad that you all had fun!!

Hudson Clan said...

And you were complaining about your picture....look at the one of me! Thanks for coming up it was so good to see you guys! What a cute family you have!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

You promised me some copies of pictures! I love the way Chris and Jeff are to cool to smile!

Dickey Family said...

Oh I miss your family. I love seeing pictures of them,especially your mom and dad. Your kids are growing so fast too.

Anonymous said...

We're already following you guys :D... Got to see what we can of all your cute families!

Tiffany said...

Thanks again for stopping by it was great to see you guys and wished it could have been longer. My boys loved your baby! Now i think they are ready for their own. Glad you made it back home safely!

Heather said...

Thanks for the call!! I love you too.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Glad you got to see your family (and Tiffany:o), and just as glad that all the kids did well! So where did you go through on the way home?