that we have become boring people these days! I haven't had anything new to post about, it is too hard to go anywhere with 4 kids! So just thought I would post a few new pics of Corbin. I got a free picture from Kiddie Kandids but he wouldn't cooperate so this was the best they could get. His head looks huge, but he still looks pretty cute!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
I've decided...
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh my gosh that baby is cute! I love the picture!
it can be hard to get out with a new baby, no matter how many you have!! He is sure a cutie!!
Everyday life isn't boring Kim, I love to look at the pictures of your cute little ones!! Corbin is the cutest little guy!
He is soooo sweet! He takes some good pictures too!
yes we moved. we got to Logan last Saturday. We are enjoying it so far! The kids are enjoying their second spring break!
Once my flight benifits kick in I am coming down to hold him
Busy is differnt than boring! What cuties you've got there!
Love the pictures, except next time smile when someone snaps a shot of you! haha. Cute family hope everyone is enjoying that little cutie.
Cute pics! I don't think I could get out with four kids, I barely get out with three. It is exhausting most of the time!
I'm sad I just moved and missed seeing you this weekend!! Hope you had a fun Easter with your family!!
Our pic of Heidi from Kiddie Kandids is the same exact pose haha!
Post a Comment