Sure this boy looks all sweet and innocent, he has been such a stinker these last 2 weeks. He gets colic at night and fusses and seriously doesn't give up for bed til 1 or 2 in the morning. But last night he actually went to sleep for the night at 9:30, so hopefully he will keep that up! He is growing up way too fast! He smiles and is starting to coo at us! His newborn stage only lasted til he was 3 or 4 weeks. He holds his head up good and even tries to stand on my lap already! It is kind of sad that my last baby is already growing so fast! We love this little guy so much! I have been trying to get a good picture of him smiling big but every time I take one the flash makes him stop. Here is a few of his cute expressions!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
My baby is growing up too fast
Posted by Jensen Family at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ohhh! I wish I could hold him! What a cutie he is getting to be! He was always cute but that sweet smile is to die for!!
How did he do last night?
he is cute! I can't believe he's already standing up (or trying) that seems SO fast! crazy!!
He really is a cute little baby, tell him he needs to slow down so you can enjoy him more, and tell him he needs his rest just like his mommy does! Hope he sleeps better soon.
Kim...glad I found you...you WILL NOT guess what we named our boy...CORBIN!!! How funny! I'll have to read your blog and catch up...do you mind if I add you to my list!?
What a cutie! It does go so fast when their tiny! Don't blink!
Those are such cute pictures. It is sad how fast they grow. It is starting to hit me that Jayla is my last and she is almost a year already.
it is so so so sad when you are the end you just want them to stay babies forever!! it will be good just savor the moments!!
it is so so so sad when you are the end you just want them to stay babies forever!! it will be good just savor the moments!!
Post a Comment