I love looking at old pictures! I love this picture of my Grandma (my moms mom) when she was a baby and her mom. It is my favorite picture, my grandma was such a cute baby.
This is my favorite old family picture. Sorry the quality isn't great because I took a picture of the picture when I was at my moms house! It's so fun to look back on! I'm the youngest sitting on my moms lap, if you couldn't tell.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Old Pictures
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Groovy!! I love old pictures too! I'm going to decorate my house with them if this build on ever gets done!!!
Your Grandma was a cute baby....where'd you ever get a picture of her as a baby? I love that old picture of everybody, or as Sandy says, GROOVY:o)! Your Dad especially looks SO different.
Oh, I posted it on my blog but people probably don't read it any more because of the lack of posts:o), my phone broke and they couldn't retrieve the numbers. Can you send me yours.....AGAIN!
I love old pictures too! You were such a cutie!!
Weren't we so cute!(chuckle, chuckle)
Me and John love old pictures too. I love the one of your family!!
Makes you wonder what we are going to think when we look back on our family pictures years from now huh? Will we look that outdated. I laugh at the pictures my mom has hanging on the wall!
Pictures are such a story-teller, aren't they? And artistic too. I love them!
Post a Comment