Thursday, January 8, 2009

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came into town for 5 days and we had such a great time with them here! The kids loved every second of it and were sad to say goodbye to them this morning! I didn't take many pictures when they were here but here are a few! We went on a tour at Hammond's Candy Factory! It was fun and we bought some yummy treats after the tour. Here is a few pics from the candy store. Don't look at my horrible swollen face though!

On Sunday night the girls had a fun time doing my dads hair! What a nice Grandpa to let them do this! They thought it was the funnest thing and had a ball doing it!

Thanks for coming to visit mom and dad we had great time! Sorry I was a tired, complaining pregnant woman the whole time!

7 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Aw, what a fun time with your parents. Candy and salon:) time, your Dad must of been in heaven, LOL! He is a great guy for letting them do that. Tell Coco-man that I love his new "DO", it's very pretty=0)! Ashley's silly face cracks me up too!

Dickey Family said...

Your dad was always so laid back. I love seeing pictures of your parents it almost made me cry! I miss them. Your dad use to tease me all the time this would have been a great opportunity to get back at him ha ha! What a good grandpa!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Grandpa is so cool! I hope they bring me back some Chocolate!! HINT HINT!

Tiffany said...

I want to take a tour of the candy factory. How nice your parents were able to come out to visit you.

Ross and Sherry said...

Awe! The girls did a good job! Your dad is the best! Such a good sport. ;)
P.S.... Swollen Face?? NOT! You look beautiful!

aprilhoyt said...

that looks like fun! how cool that they came to see you guys!! your dad is a good sport! good memories for your kids!

The Watkins said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christamas and New Year;s. I love all the cowboy things that Ryan got.