Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funny....

Today when I picked Hailey up from school her teacher told me something funny! Hailey told her that I said if we are having a boy then we are going to keep it but if we have a girl then we are going to sell it! I had to laugh so hard over it! It's a good thing I know her teacher pretty well from last year! Hailey is so serious when she tells stories like that, too! When we first found out we were pregnant we told the girls that just as a joke! We made it very clear it was a joke too! Hailey did tell me that she told her teacher that I was joking when I said that!

The girls have been doing so good in school so far! I have finally got to the point of being able to enjoy the break! When school first started I almost felt like a bad mom sending Ashley away all day! Since I have stayed home since she was born I have had her all day everyday. It just felt weird like it wasn't right not having her for half the day. I had to remind myself that every kid goes to school and it's not bad! Did anyone else feel that way when their kids started all day school or am I just weird??!!

The past few days I have finally been feeling just a bit better! For a while there I was so sick all the time! Hopefully it will get better from here! I haven't had the best attitude about the whole having another baby thing but now I am actually getting a little bit excited! Especially knowing that this is the last time I have to do this! And yes Sandi and Mom I do know that it is the last so don't give me a hard time about saying that!!! Hahaha!

6 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

maybe I'm a bad mom, but I count down the days for when my kids start all day school!! (OK, it was hard to send Jonathan away, maybe cuz he's my first, but no problems with Thomas!!) haha! and I think 4 is a nice even number to stop on!!

Hurt Family said...

Kimder if you are going to sale your baby ill buy her. ha ha i couldnt handle one more kid . MY kids dont start back up untill Sep.2nd. cant come to fast.

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

WHAT EVER KIM!!!! You know what I'm talking about. Love you!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

That's funny Kim, sure you don't want to give her away (if it's a her).....I could definately use a girl around here:)! Kids are her-larious!

Tania said...

Funny! I remember feeling guilty for ENJOYING that back-to-school time. Not anymore. They'd rather be playing and making friends than with me, their boring mom. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

Tiffany said...

I wouldn't go tying those tubes yet kim, you never know what's around the corner.haha. That is a funny story.