Monday, August 25, 2008

Ward Camp Out

Over the weekend we went to our old wards camp out. It was lots of fun! The kids had a blast playing with all their cousins! I should of taken pictures but here are a few Daniel took with his phone in the tent and of Ryan playing with his cousins Cosmo and Syriana.

8 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Wow Syriana is getting big! Post some pictures of her baby sister.

aprilhoyt said...

how fun! I love camping!!
ya, Andrea Lindgren is my sister! She does an awesome job with photography and she thinks she's not good enough!

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun, that's what we will be doing this weekend!

Andrea N' Mike said...

Cute background! Looks like we have similar tastes. :) I'm living up in Provo, I'm glad to hear you like my photography, maybe someday I'll take some pics of your kids, they are very cute!

the stone fam:) said...

i am so jealous you all get to do so much fun things and i love that your kids have all their cousins so close that is so awesome!! well when are you do i think thats awesome you are having another one!! but you know me i just say that word prego and i am so i am the wrong one to ask well i am excited for you!! you should put a baby counter on your blog k well talk to you later

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I'm impressed you go on the ward campouts. Someday I will talk Derrick into going:)! When exactly is your due date?

the stone fam:) said...

wow thats awesome well you will have to let me know as soon as you find out what you are having i cant wait i am so happy your eggo is prego!! i am also glad that you think i am funny at least one person out there does that makes my day!! love ya

heatherhite said...

Yea! You added me to your friends list! Sweet! Can I add you to mine??