Well we had a great Christmas! We woke up to a very white, cold day. It snowed all day, almost. But it was great! The kids got nice warm jammies, from grandma the night before, and decided to wear them all day Christmas. They got new princess dresses, (they dress in and out of them all day everyday), so they were excited to get new ones! Ryan went crazy over his dart gun. He is so obsessed with toy guns. We had a great day with our family. The kids had so much fun playing and were so happy. Daniel's mom had a big breakfast. Later that night the kids stayed at Grandma's house and we went to the movies with Daniel's sister and her husband.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! Don't you love Christmas so much more having kids, I love watching their reactions! They are so lucky having family close by!
I think I fixed it now, sorry I am a RETARD:)! I forgot the "X" in your address, what a dope, I sent like 4 invites to that one too to make sure you got it! Let me know if you STILL can't get on there, sorry again!
Post a Comment