We have had a fun last week! Our Fireplace has had a lot of use, we have been watching movies as a family, and eating bubble gum ice cream around the fire. The kids love doing fires! Ryan climbed way up in our cupboard last night and got the matches. Thank goodness he didn't try to light one, because he knows how to. He got a big talk about not playing with matches. All night he kept saying "match, burn, die, daddy do". It was pretty cute! The kids also went to grandma's house to decorate cookies in their cute aprons that grandma made for them. They had a great time, and my camera battery died right when we got there, so I didn't get any pictures. The girls also got to go with grandma to the movies, they went to see Enchanted. They loved it! We can't wait for Christmas! We have just been having fun as a family! I love this season it makes me remember how thankful for my family. I don't know what I would do without my husband and kids.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Tis the Season for Family
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute bunch! I miss you guys! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
How fun Kim, I love this season to, a time to relax and enjoy the little things in life! Cute kids. Thanks for the christmas card to, I'm horrible I totally ran out of time to do christmas cards this year so I apologize. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment