Saturday, December 8, 2007

Busy Day

Today was Daniels birthday! A big 27 years old! We started the day by going to Denny's for breakfast. The kids and I went to Daniel's moms for a few hours to make Christmas candy with all us girls in the family, and Daniel's aunt and all her daughters. Then Daniel's sister Rachel took the girls to Disney Princess's on ice. They had a great time. She's a great aunt to take them. While they were gone we dropped Ryan off at Grandma's house, then we were off on a Date. We went to dinner then went and finished all our Christmas shopping. What a day!

I had to post pictures of the girls! They dressed all up, and Aunt Rachel did their hair so cute! Ashley's hair looked really cute too, but it is hard to see in the pictures! They looked so pretty!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your husband is so young. Glad you guys got to get out and spend some time together, it's always so nice isn't it. Your girls are adorable in their princess stuff, those are the things that make me want a girl!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Little princesses, how cute! What a fun Aunt! I bet they had a blast and I am glad you guys got to go on a date! Life would be perfect if we did those everyweek huh?

The Watkins said...

What beautiful girls, just like their mommy!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hey, I tagged you...look on your blog to see what for:)!