Ok, so I know I have a lot of posts today, but I wanted to update on our new missionary calling. Well yesterday was our first Sunday in our new ward. It was very different than we thought it was going to be like. It is really small and everyone was really friendly. Their primary basically doubled with my kids coming. They were so excited to have more kids there. My girls were kind of nervous but they had so much fun! We still haven't met the bishop, he has been out of town, so we don't know exactly what he wants us to be doing yet. The ward has a ton of inactives so we might be trying to reactivate. But for now I guess they just want us coming to make the ward a little bigger with our family. I will update more about it as we find out more.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the new background!~ It sounds like the new ward will be quite the experience for your family! I am so excited for you guys. Keep us posted on what is going on.
How fun for you guys, I'm sure you will have your work cut out for you, but what a wonderful blessing. Good luck!
Your new calling sounds really neat. What a great experience it will be for your kids. They are lucky to have such wonderful parents and examples.
Post a Comment