These are more pictures from our ATV trip in the mountains!
The kids had fun and were so good!
Daniel made me take this picture in the mudhole, can you tell I look so thrilled to be taking a picture by myself!
Ryan got a little sleepy! Daniel rode for about 20 minutes with Ryan asleep between him and Hailey, most of the trails were really rocky and rough!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
ATV trip to the Mountains
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Perdy!! I love the picture of Ryan sleeping on it, what a boy! I would love to come visit, we have to take care of stuff first! I know I keep telling you that, but stuff keeps happening.
I so wish we lived closer. I know that Daniel and Ryan would get along well because they both love to do all that outdoor stuff (that somehow I always get talked into doing too, but I love it).
Post a Comment