Sunday, October 7, 2007

ATV trip to the Mountains



We went four wheeling in the mountains with our friends on Saturday. It was a great day, the weather was good. We had so much fun!
The Scenery was so awesome and beautiful


Notice all the tree without leafs, they used to be full of yellow ones but they all blew off, except that little patch!


The mountains behind us have little lakes, they are hard to see in the picture. Have I convinced anyone to come visit yet?! If anyone does want to come we will do fun stuff like this!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys sure know how to have fun! It must be nice to have access to all those fun toys, One day we will make it up there I promise, I just don't know when that day will be. Maybe me and Jolyn should come up one day. Your family looks cute. Is that your kids driving in that picture?

The Watkins said...

Those pictures are so pretty of the changing leaves. Ryan (my Ryan) would be in heaven with the beautiful country and all those toys.