Ryan has been in wrestling for a while but I haven't taken any pictures of him. I took this one of him in his shirt and short they gave him and he is just so cute! He has grown up so much lately I can't believe it! He likes wrestling and Daniel likes taking him. Last year he only went a few time and it wasn't that serious, this year he has really got into and is learning a lot!
Hailey and Ryan made this snowman the other day! I thought it was cute and I liked the hat and scarf they chose! I'm not quite sure if it is a man or a women!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wrestling and a SnowMan
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cuute! It's so fun to see our kids involved in sports and get excited about things!
Cute snowman\woman!! We haven't had enough snow for anything.
Ryan is getting so big. I can't believe he wrestles!!
Post a Comment