So this morning we had to say goodbye to Daniel's sister Amber, her husband Jean Daniel and their sweet girls Syriana, Lyra and Trinity. They are moving to Philadelphia for a new job. I am so excited for them to have a new adventure in their lives but I am so sad to see them go. It's always sad to be away from family but not only were they are family they were our great friends. We hung out with them all the time! We will especially miss our Sunday nights with them hangin out laughing, joking, Debating(Daniel & Jean Daniel mostly), and eating good food! Our kids are so close to their kids and have had so much fun having cousins to hang out with on a weekly basis! It is going to be so weird not having them here! Well anyway no more sappy stuff...just want to say they will truly be missed! Good luck Mbackob family!
The kids hanging out for the last time!
Ashley and baby Trinity!
Love all these kiddos!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Sad Day
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh! Made me cry!! Thanks. I'm sorry! It's dang hard to lose good friends :(
Syriana told me on Sunday that they are in our ward now. How funny.
We will miss you guys too!
Sad! You guys will miss them so much. I'm sure they will have a lot of fun though! Now who will Daniel debate with every Sunday?
Post a Comment