Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve / Christmas

So my camera is still in being repaired so I didn't get that many pictures this year. I had to use Ashley's camera! Christmas Eve was fun, we always go to my in-laws house and eat lots of good food and have the kids do the nativity scene. Ashley and Hailey were Angels, Ryan was Joseph, and Corbin was a Shepherd but he would let me put him down. We had to bribe him with M&Ms to get him to keep his costumes on!

Cutest Little Mary and Joseph! Ryan and his cousin are the best of friends!
Angels Ashley and Hailey and cute little baby cousin lamb!
I couldn't get a good picture of the whole group because I was stuck on the side with Corbin!
My cute little Naughty Shepherd Corbin!

Christmas Morning with their American girl dolls!

Ashley discovering rocks and gems! Ashley is really into rocks and she collects them so she really liked this present!
Hailey in her new non-prescription glasses and her American girl doll and her glasses! Exactly what she wanted (man Santa is good)!
Ryan got some cool stuff but I didn't get any pictures of him with his stuff! He really loved his remote control helicopter the most!
Corbin in his new jammies from Grandma! He got some new blocks and a Thomas train!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Man, you still haven't gotten your camera back?!?! They should be paying you at this point....

BTW, I like your new background.

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

How sweet they all look in your Christmas play! We didn't do one this year. We should have!!
I finally got your present. It's already very late so I will get it to you... sometime! Ha