So both my hubby and I really don't like Valentines Day! We hate the commercialism of it! Any way Daniel and Ashley were sweet and brought me pretty pink carnations home on Saturday! Even though we don't care for Valentines Day I still try to make it fun for my kids! I have been sick so I didn't come up with anything cool this year, we just had some Biscuits and pink Gravy for dinner! I made pink juice to go along with it and we actually ate with real plates (usually use paper plates)!Looks kind of gross but it actually tasted really good! Thanks to my SIL Naomi for telling me how to make homemade gravy!
Hailey and Ryan look like they are not enjoying it but they really did like it!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Valentines Dinner
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
COOL WISH I WERE THERE!
How fun! I think it's cool that you do such fun stuff for your kids.
That's cool!! I never can get my homemade gravy to turn out! We aren't big on Valentines day either.
Post a Comment