I can't believe my girl is 8 years old! Ashley had a great birthday this year! She got roller blades, some art supplies, jewelry and new clothes! The best part she got to get baptized that night of her Birthday! My parents and my niece Kimmi came up for it! Ashley looked so beautiful in her white dress. Ashley is a good girl and I am so proud of her and the good decisions she is making in her life! The kids have been having tons of fun with grandma and grandpa and cousin Kimmi here!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Ashley's Birthday and Baptism
Posted by Jensen Family at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
how sweet! what a cutie she is!
It's about time! I've been waiting for pictures for days now:-P'
She looks sooooo beautiful!! What a sweet girl!
I can't believe she is 8 already. I still remember the day you found out you were pregnant with her. She is such a pretty girl!!
Post a Comment