Monday, June 28, 2010

Strawberry Hot Springs

We went to our favorite hot springs up by Steamboat Springs. We love going to this hot springs, it has a cold river right next to the hot springs water so you can go back and forth between cold and hot!





The drive home! It was so pretty and you can still see the snow in the mountains!

5 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I look at your blog every time you post something!! Looks like a place I would like to visit!

Texas Harveys said...

We want to go sometime, looks fun!

Loni & Kyson Butler said...

I'd love to go there someday. You'll have to take us if we ever come up that way!

Dickey Family said...

Love the new pics! You guys are always doing something fun!!

Christina said...

That place is beautiful! You definitely make me miss living somewhere pretty!