So yesterday my friend, Kristi, and I were hangin out at the park. Well this big dog comes running up and all over. The dog went over to another dog and was growling a little. Then the owner comes over with her grand daughter and they start playing a little. Her dog comes over to my friend and her 1 year old baby and licks them, she pushes it away and the dog just stands there. Well the owner lady comes and tells the dog to lay down and stay but it doesn't stay for long. The dog went right back over by us. Well then Corbin my 1 year old walks right up to the dog, so I pick him up. Well this is the conversation after I picked him up.
Rude Lady: "Now why do you have to make your kids afraid of dogs?"
Me: "No I just don't want his face licked."
Rude Lady: "Well if that's the worst thing that happens to him."
Me: "I don't know your dog and that's gross I don't want his face licked."
Rude Lady: "That's great your at the park and you hate dogs."
Me: "You do what you want with your kids, I'll do what I want with mine."
Rude Lady: No ones telling you what to do with your kids. Young moms don't even know how to have fun."
She turns around and leaves. OK is there something wrong with this picture. This lady was so offended that I would pick up my small 1 year old when he walk right up to her dog. First of all she never told us it was friendly with kids, and aren't you suppose to caution your children not to just walk up to any ole dog. I was so mad after she left because I thought of all these good things I could of said. Her stinkin dog wasn't even on a leash either and that is a law here that all dogs must be on leashes at the park. And I'm am sorry but I kiss my baby's face and I didn't want her big dogs slobber all over his face. If I would have left him the dog would have turned and knocked him right over. So she made 3 judgments on me, one that I teach my kids to be afraid of dogs two that I hate dogs and three that I am not a fun mom!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Rude lady at the Park
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
People are stupid!! And I hate them! LOL! That's Wendy's saying. Dogs lick there butts! Gosh dang it!
what a dork. i'd've done the same thing as you.
Nice! I always hate when I come up with a good thing to say after the matter. Come on Kim be a fun mom and let the nasty dog kiss and knock over your baby!! lol
Hmmmm, "That's great, you're at the park and you hate dogs".....my response would have been "yes, I'm at the PARK with toys for my KIDS." What an intelligent human being Kim, her dog should be at a dog park. There's nothing wrong with cautioning children around unknown dogs...in fact I would much rather my children be hesitant around dogs than to have their beautiful faces malled of by an unknown dog that I was too afraid of keeping them from because I didn't want to hurt the owners feelings. I got your back and ps, I know you didn't mean me, I was just playing:)!
Wow...I would have done the same as you. Wow
I'm always amazed at the things people come up with! Stupid!
You did the right thing. And you're too nice a person to stoop to her level of rudeness. :)
Post a Comment