Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day

I really like getting my kids stuff and doing things for them for Valentines Day. I had big plans in my head but I was really sick so I didn't get out to the store to get all the things I wanted for them for breakfast. So this is what I settled with, red eggs, red heart shaped toast and red sprite! They loved it and really liked the gifts I got them.


Yummy!!!

Hailey begged us to get her hair cut to her chin. We finally took her to get it done. Looks pretty cute on her!

My beautiful girls! They actually do love eachother sometimes!

Corbin has been taking steps and walking in between us, so I will be posting a video later!

4 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

That's so cute and creative of you! I didn't do anything fun or special for my kids this year... this motivates me to do better next year! Hailey looks SO different!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Hailey's hair looks super cute! Valentine's Day is so much fun! WE have had a fun month doing Valentine-y stuff too!

Hudson Clan said...

What cute kids you have:)
They are all growing up so fast!! We need to see them again soon before they are all teenagers!!!!

CHRISTINE said...

You're one of those really cool mom's that colors food! My mom used to do that too. So fun. I read your post about Corbin's lack of sleeping...no fun for either of you! He sounds like my Wyatt when he was a baby...I would try to let him cry himself to sleep, but he would cry forever! I hated it. It's true...he just grew out of it. Good luck! BTW your boys do look a lot alike!