I've been telling my mom I would post a video of Corbin walking so here it is! He is still wobbly but I think it is so cute! He is getting braver and braver every day! I can't believe he is almost 1! Time flies!
I love this boy!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Ready...Set...Go....
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh so cute! I love it when they first learn to walk! It's the cutest!!
Wow! He is getting sooo big! Makes me kinda sad:(
Where has time gone?????
Your kids are so adorable!
What a little cutie! He is always smiling when we see him. Such a little sweetheart!
I love those little sounds he makes so cute. It's always so weird for me to see little kids walking because mine are always older when they walk! He is so little but yet getting so big. What happened to our babies?
Post a Comment