Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


Since I was so lame and didn't get around to sending cards out, this will have to do! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love, The Jensens

9 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Good picture! Merry Christmas to you too! Love you guys!

Hudson Clan said...

Geesh...we have to print our own picture out!!!!
I guess its worth it though! Great picture...you have lost a lot of weight in your face!!! You look beautiful!

Skousen Seven said...

Love the family picture! The girls are so beautiful and the boys are awesomely handsome!!!!Merry Christmas:)

Dickey Family said...

Great picture. I didn't send cards either kinda sad. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Heather said...

cute and merry christmas!

Heather said...

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one who didn't get cards out. Love the picture! We didn't even get that far. Merry Christmas!!

Loni & Kyson Butler said...

You have such a good looking family! You look great! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Hey Kim... Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have 4 kids. Glad you all had a merry christmas (sorry for the blog stalking. This is David's sister Lindsay :( Shame on me...)

aprilhoyt said...

Very cute card! Merry Christmas too, I guess I'm lame too, but lamer, I didn't even do a blog card! haha, maybe next year!