With all the problems on the way we finally boarded the ship! Almost all of Daniel's family was able to go. We had a lot of fun! It was a good experience and we would love to go on one again. The kids were all so good even on the 17 1/2 hour drive there and back! I love my kids and am so thankful they are well behaved!Stop in Cozamel! I love the picture above with the ship in the back ground!
The girls got to get their hair done at the beach in Cozamel! They also got to get massages and they loved it!
Ryan and our adopted grandma Nancy! The kids loved all the cool animals the housekeeping guys left for us each night!
Swimming pool and hot tubs on the ship!
Beach in Progresso! Was not as good as the beach in Cozamel!
Monday, December 7, 2009
The Cruise
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The girls hair is so adorable! Kimmi say's she wants her hair that way! You took some great pictures!
Your family is so cute. No worries about you peeking at my blog because I do the same with yours.
I love the girls hair!! Reminds me of all the trips we took to Mexico, however, I think the cruise is the way to go!!!!
Have a very Merry Christmas:)
Wow I haven't clicked over here in a while and I missed out on a TON!! How fun! It looks like a blast (it's hard to believe places are that warm when it's SO cold here!)
Wow sounds like you had some fun adventures along the way. I'm glad that things on the cruise went good for you though. it looks so fun. I wished i would have been able to see you guys but thank goodness there's always next time right!
Post a Comment