A few days ago Corbin turned a big 9 months! My camera wont download my pictures onto my computer so I don't have any new cute ones to share. The other day I took this video of him, I know the quality is bad but his laugh is so cute! Ryan was making him laugh like this for a while, I finally grabbed my camera! He loves watching his brother and sisters, they can make him laugh so much! Corbin has the cutest personality! He has been crawling for a month now, not the traditional way but he scoots himself this funny way. He gets all over the house, I'll have to post a video of him doing his crawl if my camera will start downloading! He pulls himself up to the furniture and is even starting to walk along it. He is such a character he brings so much happiness to our family! He is just growing up too fast it's not fair!
My 3 bald boys! Daniel and Ryan decided to shave their heads so Corbin wouldn't feel so bad!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
9 months old alreay.....
Posted by Jensen Family at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That laugh was so dang cute! Made me laugh just hearing it!
That was way cute!! very contagious laugh! What a good big brother too!
Post a Comment