Sunday, August 9, 2009

Olden Day Pictures

Here is the olden day picture we did in West Yellowstone! I included 2 that we did in the past. The quality of the pictures isn't great because my scanner isn't working so I had to take a picture of the pictures!

Below was taken in 2004

Daniel and I when we were dating, it was the first reunion I went to with him.

4 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Totally cool! It's amazing how much we all change! I love the one of Corbin!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

The first picture is so cute! All of the kids look the part! It's so funny looking at how serious they all are! I love it!!

Hudson Clan said...

Love the pictures! Reminds me of when we did it growing up and had them done in Solvang! Your kids faces are so funny!

aprilhoyt said...

I love these!! Someday we are going to do one!! Way cute!!