We had a good time at our family reunion in Island Park, Idaho. We loved seeing all the family and we did a lot of fun things. Of coarse I didn't take hardly any pictures, kinda hard to remember to take pictures when you have a baby in your arms almost the whole time! But here are a few I did take.Rodeo fun! Daniel use to work at this ranch when he would stay with his Grandma in the summers.
Hailey drinking from the natural spring. The water taste so good and comes out so cold.
One night we did humanitarian kits with the whole family. Ashley and Hailey loved it they were so into helping and did a really good job.
Picture from West Yellowstone.
Family picture in Yellowstone national park. Not a very good picture but the only one of us together.
Yellowstone
Kids hanging out in West Yellowstone.
Picture with Great Grandma and Grandpa South. They are just so cute! It is so amazing, Grandma South remembers every ones name in the family. They are my kids great, great grandparents!
We also got an old time photo done in West Yellowstone but I left it at Daniel's grandma's house. So when I get it I'll post it!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Family Reunion
Posted by Jensen Family at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute - i love the one with your boy on the fence at the rodeo!
how fun!! I love reunions!! yellowstone is so pretty! If you're this way, I'll share some of my garden stuff!
Looks like fun! Wish we could go on vacation!!
I love reunions too, I REALLY miss the Webb ones we had when I was little! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment