We had our Ward Campout last weekend and it was pretty fun!
On the way home from our campout we went fishing. Ryan caught his 1st fish!
This sequence of pictures of Corbin crack me up! First Daniel is holding the water bottle for him to chew on, then he decides he needs a drink, and then I think he got too much! The last one is just how cute he is!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Camping and Fishing
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is stinken adorable! Was the night time cold? Did you sleep in a tent? I want to go but hate being cold at night!
Looks like fun! I love camping, especially in large groups!
Corbin is so cute and getting big fast. Don't you like how I once again sent you that baby gift I always talked about? You'll be suprised one day when I actually keep my word. It is hard not living closer to a store sometimes. We are still talking about what to do for vacation.
Post a Comment