Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged!!

A- Attached or single: Attached!!
B- Best friend: Daniel
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate Cake
D- Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Diet Coke
F- Favorite Color: Purple, Pink
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: Bears
H- Hometown: Show Low, AZ is where I was born, Now Denver is my home
I- Indulgence{s}: Warm Fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies, and hot hot baths
J- January or July: July Summer Fun
K- Kids: Ashley, Hailey, Ryan
L- Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: October 20th, 2001
N-Number of siblings: 4
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Mice, Rodents, Spiders, Feet
Q- Quotes: "Those who make the worst of their time are the first to complain of its shortness."
R- Reason to smile: My funny kids
S- Season: Love Summer, so many fun things to do
T- Tag Three: Tiffany, Heather, Angela
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Oppressor
W- Worst habit: Eating junk food
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: Steak and Mexican Food
Z- Zimbabwee or New Zealand: New Zealand

3 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

The warm fresh chocolate chip cookies sound so good!!! I definatly think that is a indulgence I need to cut back on!!

Skousen Seven said...

Thanks for doing the tag! It has been fun reading the different things we like.

Tiffany said...

Do you really still have a fear of feet? that is so funny I would put my foot in your face right now if you were here. haha. Fun tag hopefully I will follow through with this one.