Saturday, February 16, 2008

Candle light dinner for 5


This whole week I have been so sick, so we didn't plan anything for Valentines Day! Ashley was sick and stayed home 3 days, but was feeling better and able to go for her party at school. So Valentines night we ordered Olive Garden to go. Daniel went and picked it up and I set the table with candles for us all! That was about the only fun thing we did with our kids. Maybe next year I can be more creative if I am not sick! This is the only picture I got before Daniel came home with the food. I was going to take one of everyone eating but I forgot. We had a good night, and the kids loved eating dinner around candle light!

5 comments:

The Watkins said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh bummer it sucks to be sick. But you still pulled it off. It's all about spending time with those you love. Candlelight dinner how fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a cute idea, I have NEVER had dinner by candlelight....pretty sad! I will have to try that now....um maybe without Ethan there, who knows what that kid will try to do:)? I am excited for you coming, I will try to get a babysitter scheduled as soon as possible!

Tania said...

What a great idea! I hope you're feeling better soon!