Monday, February 25, 2008

Cute Dresses


I went to Sears tonight and man they had the cutest little girl dresses. So I let the girls pick one out since they were 40% off. So here is a picture of them in their new dresses!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Those are soooo cute. I want some like that for me!!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Wow! go back and get me some for Kadee. I will pay you back. Do they have any in Kimmi's size?

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Get me some!!! Thanks!

Tiffany said...

Those are way cute, and that's why I want a girl to put in cute dresses! Oh well I'll admire your girls for now, they are so cute!

Skousen Seven said...

Your girls have great taste. I see they get it from their mom!!

MCMEMORIES said...

Cute dresses! Thanks for the comment. I've officially added you to my blog. I can always use another friend!