Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Potty Treat


Ryan is eating his sucker he got for his potty treat. He is doing so good on his potty training! He still wont tell me when he needs to go all the time, but as long as I remember he does great.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That still blows my mind I can't believe he is potty training! My boys were at least 2 1/2 before I attmepted, I thought boys were supposed to be harder but not for you I guess, lucky girl. By the way he is so cute, I love the hat. When is his birthday?

Tania said...

Ryan is adorable! Lindsey was commenting on how cute a little boy is in her nursery class. Funny! I can't believe he's potty training! I remember you being in labor at Super Saturday which doesn't seem that long ago!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Kim,

Well welcome to the blog world! I saw your link on the Nashes website! We have been blogging for about 3 years now. It is a great way for me to "journal" our life and let all the family and friends that are not close see what is going on. Sometimes it just seems to be a Makadie blog--but that is who the fam wants to see anyways!

Coleman wishes we were potty training Makadie. I told him we had to wait until after we move and after we have the baby--I am not up for it right now! Makadie wants to use her little potty and pretends all the time. She goes in it occassionally, but it is more for fun for her. But I don't have the energy for it yet! But maybe in a few months!

We never see each other anymore--it will be sad if blogging is how we keep in touch!

our website is roniandcoleman.blogspot.com