I never write what's been going on in our day to day life so I decided to write about what our last week has been like. Ashley was really sick and missed a few days of school.
All Hailey has wanted to do is color for the past week, which is fine with me because it keeps her out of trouble!
I have been potty training Ryan for the past 5 days. He would not go for the first few days but then yesterday he went all day in the big potty! I was so excited! Hopefully he will keep doing it and actually tell me when he needs to go! I know it seems like he's kind of young still but he is definitely ready!
As for us, Daniel has been super busy at work. The business is doing really good. I have been trying to get in shape and lose my extra weight. I have been jogging and cutting down on the carbs. It has been working good so far, but it gets so tiring. And all I want is some dang chocolate chip cookies!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Life
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you are potty training already! That's great he's ready. I'm not even going to think about it for a while. Good for you on the excercise thing even though you already look great. Me and Ernie were just talking last night about getting more excercise.He's finally starting to get a belly and doesn't know what to do about it! haha
Oh, I feel for Ashely and the sick thing! Is it just me or does everybody seem to be passing a bug round and round, I swear we get it once a month, a little old! How are you potty training him at night and naps?
I got to add another comment, I love his smile there, soo cute!
Post a Comment