Saturday, July 11, 2009

Greeley Stampede and Boating

For the 4th of July we went up to the Greeley Stampede. It was fun but kind of tiring. The kids had fun riding the mechanical bull!

My parents also came for a visit this last week and we took the boat out while they were here! I just had to put in the middle picture of Corbin, I just love his little profile, he is such a cutie! A few of the pictures are of Ashley jumping off the wake board tower, frontwards and backwards! She loved it, she's brave girl!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Ohhh! It looks like you guys had fun! I need to come and visit so I can hold that little dude!

aprilhoyt said...

that does look like so much fun! yay!!

Tiffany said...

Your parents must be enjoying the retired life. Glad they got to come visit you.

CHRISTINE said...

What a cutie! Love those eyes.